All orders processed over the phone before Christmas will be sent out via registered post, orders made after Christmas will be collectable from the Sand Sculpting on the Frankston Waterfront unless otherwise organised.
Are you searching for new things to do with the kids these summer school holidays?
We have the answer for you with the new Frankston Summer Fun Pass! Three days of sandsational fun for half the price! Receive $68.00 value for $30.00!
Included in the Frankston Fun pass is:
1. One child entry (3-12 years) to Sand Sculpting Australia’s “A Day at The Zoo” exhibition plus a bonus sand art activity – total value $16.
2. One child entry Gravity Zone, Melbourne’s largest indoor trampoline centre and laser tag arena under one roof. General admission jumping for one hour, jumping socks, followed by three laser tag missions – total value $39.
3. One child admission to the Peninsula Aquatic Recreation Centre including general access to the 2 giant waterslides, aquatic playground and pools plus a hot dog and cold drink – total value $13.00.
So why not purchase the Frankston Summer Fun Pass just in time for these Summer school holidays.
It’s the perfect stocking filler for Christmas too!
- Admission for one child only per pass. Restricted to under 12 years for entry to Sand Sculpting Australia.
- Valid any day for redemption between the 26th December 2015 to 25th April 2016
- Must be presented to be redeemed (no photocopies will be accepted)
- Non refundable, no exchanges, can not be redeemed for cash
- Bookings are essential for Gravity Zone (more information outlined on pass)
- Refer to individual venues websites for conditions of entry: www.gravity-zone.com.au / www.parcfrankston.com.au